Click to view or download any document.
- 2021 Spring Gathering: Rev Dr David Hull – “Living Biblically in the Church and the World” [Video]
- Love Divine – a Holiness Hymn
- Headway Critique of British Methodist Report 2019
- Statement on the Ashers Bakery case
- A tribute to Billy Graham by Ken Todd
- Headway answers to 5 questions on Sexuality
- Ten Affirmations from Evangelical Alliance
- “Envisaging the future” by Peter Lynas
- A critique from Headway (Ireland) of the Methodist booklet on Sexuality
- “The Bible tells me so” by Rev. Ken Todd
- Report from Chairman of Headway (Ireland), Rev. Ken Todd
- “Responding to Doubt” by Rev. Ken Todd
- My Take – by R. Albert Mohler Jr.
- Making Holiness Attractive by Ken Wilson
- Human sexuality and same-sex marriage
- The challenges to the Gospel in a secular world
- Evangelicals Across the Spectrum Are Clarifying Marriage as a Core Belief
Articles on Human Sexuality and Marriage
A small group of Headway members have been working over the last year to put together two sets of questions and answers on the important issue of human sexuality and marriage.
We have done this with the conviction that God loves us all and wants the best for us, both now and in eternity. To that end He has revealed His will in scripture so that we might live holy lives for His Glory. We also believe that however the Holy Spirit leads the church in the 21st Century He will not contradict what He has already said when He inspired the authors of the Old and New Testaments.
As you will see one set of questions and answers is written with younger readers in mind and the other is for adults. We humbly offer this as a resource that you may use in any way you find helpful – there are no copyright restrictions. In the discussions and debates that will continue in our church and beyond in the years to come, our prayerful hope is that this work will be useful to many and for the glory of our Great God.
Rev Dr David Clements (Chair of Headway Ireland)
Q & A for Adults
- Are traditional views outdated
- Are we consistent in our views on sexual morality
- Are we obsessed with the subject of sex
- Attending a Same Sex Wedding
- Can gay people be part of the local church
- Can we agree to disagree on human sexuality
- What the Bible says about Marriage
- What would John Wesley say
- When family relationships are at stake